Puppy House Training Secrets
- Like any dog owner, you want to potty train your puppy as fast as possible. If you get your puppy on a Friday, is it possible to house train them in a weekend.
- One of the toughest times a new puppy owner has to go through is when you first bring your puppy home and have to potty train him. Crate training takes some discipline, but it's well worth the time and effort in the long run. It is probably the best way to potty train your puppy, and it will come in handy in situations like transporting your pet.
- House training a puppy who has diarrhea or irregular bowel movements can be a little challenging. There may be a few reasons your puppy has loose stools. Let me also say, that you should always consult with your veterinarian if your puppy does develop diarrhea.
- When you get your new puppy, you will want to give your puppy toys when you leave him alone. Be careful about what you let your puppy play with when you leave him alone. I've taken dogs to the vet for eating toys.
- When you are bringing home a new puppy for the first time, there are some important steps you need to take to puppy-proof your home. Even though you will be watching your puppy's every move when he is out of the crate or his confined area, they can quickly get into something dangerous. Here are a few tips to puppy-proof your home.
popular blog posts
latest news & articles